The forms listed below are PDFs that require Adobe Reader.
*Public Records Request Form
Public Records Law –
Effective Jan. 1, 2017, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016 updated the state’s existing Public Records Law. Among other things, this updated law sets limits on fees, provides deadlines for the provision of records, and requires the designation of a “Records Access Officer”.
IN A NUTSHELL:
- RAO – A municipality must appoint a Records Access Officer (RAO) designated to perform certain duties, including coordinating a response to requests, assisting individuals seeking public records and preparing guidelines that enable requestors to make informed requests
- REQUESTS – May be made in person, in writing, by FAX or Email. The requestor must provide a reasonable description of the desired information.
- RESPONSE – The RAO must respond to requests without reasonable delay and within ten (10) business days, provide a fee estimate where applicable or deny access to records in a manner consistent with MGL c. 66 §10 (a-B)
- FEES – A ‘reasonable’ fee may be charged, not to exceed copying charge of 5¢ per page and/or Research at $25 per hour.
- FORMAT – Records may be supplied in either paper or electronic format.
Click here (www.sec.state.ma.us) for more detailed information and access to all searchable records.
Click here for the Public Records information Request Form.
Boat Ramp & Mooring Permit Applications
Click here for the NEW Mooring Slip Permit Application Form.
Click here for the Renewing Mooring Slip Permit Application Form.
Click here for the Perleys Marina Customers Mooring & Slip Permit Application Form.
Click here for the Boat Ramp Application Form.
Dog License Renewal Form
Click here for the Dog License Application Form
Employment Application Form
Click here to download the application.
Open Meeting Notices Form
Please download the notice by clicking the link below, fill out the form and sign using pen and ink to post all
Open Meeting Notices.
Shellfish & Aquaculture Permit Applications
Click here for SHELLFISH Permit Application
Click here for the AQUACULTURE Permit Application
Vital Records Request Form